With DynaCloth you get superior filtration performance for water, wastewater, and water re-use applications.
DynaCloth achieves efficient removal of SS, BOD, P, etc. by a combination of sieve filtration and depth filtration. The filters produces high quality final effluent less than 10 mg/l SS.
A wide range of models is available to meet all customers’ needs.
- Tertiary treatment, removal of SS and BOD from waste water.
- Filtration for reuse of water ect.
- Pre-treatment of river and lake water and algae removal.
- Industrial filtration water, cooling water, agriculture, cooling water for power plants and steel manufacturing plants, ect.
- Pre-treatment for advanced processes (activated carbon, ion tower, ozone, UV) and R/O, N/F.
- Primary treatment of wastewater in place of clarifiers.
- CSO applications.
- P removal in combination with co-precipitation.
- P removal with one or two stage chemical pre-treatment.
Advantages of the DynaCloth
- Efficient removal of SS,BOD,P,ect.by a combination of sieve filtreation and depth filtration.
- Produces high quality final effluent less than 10 mg/l SS.
- A wide range of models is available to meet all customers need.
- The fibre media is very easy to inspect and replace.
- More than 10 years of R&D on the fibre media cloth ensures efficient and reliable filtration.
- Stable and continuous operation due to the cleaning of the fibre media with a specialized cleaning device and an automatic self-cleaning nozzle.
- A continuous filtration process reduces the need for standby units.
- Compact design- reduce footprint.
- Gravity flow through the filter.
- Low head loss (50-250 mm).
- Low volumes of reject backwash water, typically 1-3 %.